The Writing Clear, Objective Audit Reports course teaches the skills you need to organize data from audits into clear, objective reports. It will teach you to write clear, concise, logically structured, objective audit reports that present the data clearly enough for the readers will be able to accomplish business objectives after reading your report.
The online lessons contain clear explanations and many examples. You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. The instructor evaluates the activities and examinations, comments on skills learned and skills that still need polish, coaches you through learning the skills, and certifies your competence. You receive a graduation certificate for framing at the end of the course.
You will go through the course at your own pace, so you could complete it within a few weeks. However, you have up to four months to complete the course so you can fit the study time into your schedule. All lessons must be finished within the four-month period.
- Lesson 1: Understanding the readers and expectations
- Lesson 2: Objectives and specifications for the research report
- Lesson 3: Facts, conclusions, inferences, and judgments
- Lesson 4: Moving data to messages objectively
- Lesson 5: Organizing
- Lesson 6: Using guideposts for clarity
- Lesson 7: Writing clearly
- Lesson 8: Writing user-friendly audit reports
- Lesson 9: Editing
- Lesson 10: Writing concisely
- Lesson 11: Audit report format and publishing
- Lesson 12: Proofreading